Harm Reduction in Rural Colorado
Combatting overdose deaths, the spread of infectious disease, economic costs and other negative consequences of substance use in rural Colorado through the expansion of evidence-based, harm reduction programing and peer support services.
We provide the following services for FREE:
- Fentanyl Test Strips
- Sterile Use Equipment for snorting, smoking and injecting
- Syringe Disposal
- Syringe Exchange
- First Aid and Wound Care Supplies
- Overdose Prevention Education
- Referrals and warm hand-offs to healthcare, legal aid, housing, etc.
- Peer Support for people who use drugs, those seeking recovery and affected friends and family
In The News:
How Harm Reduction Strategies Serve as an Effective Safety Net w/ Maggie Seldeen, Founder & Director of High Rockies Harm Reduction
November 6th 2022
Starting Hearts announced Friday the appointment of Maggie Seldeen to their advisory board.
Colorado 9 News, March 2022
High Rockies Harm Reduction is a project of the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center